New Membership Year - What do I need to do?

New Membership Year - What do I need to do?
Type of post: News
Sub-type: No sub-type
Posted By: Dick Bushell
Status: Current
Date Posted: Mon, 22 Oct 2018

The new membership year begins from 1 January 2019.

You don’t need to do anything.

Clubs are responsible for Membership Registrations and Club Registrations by 31 December.

Each Club appoints a representative to complete these registrations on behalf of its members.

These registrations provide the following insurances for the club and members from the beginning of the new year: 
o    Group Accident Cover
o    Volunteer Workers Accident Cover
o    Management Liability Insurance
o    Public Liability 

Registration also provides coverage under the Community Band, Choir or Community Group Licence

covering the performance of music from the APRA repertoire at rehearsal and non-ticketed performances events.

It is important that Clubs complete these registrations before the end of the year.

Trevor Rootes - BHA Secretary